PLANNED DATE IS 12th DECEMBER BUT WE ARE STILL AWAITING FINAL CONFIRMATION

The MOD at Bovington tell us that 12th December is booked for us, but they are awaiting the green light on events from their HQ

Entries to the 2021 Bovington Races - The FUBAR full marathon and the SNAFU half marathon will re-open if we receive said confirmation.
Because of necessary logistics (ordering medals, toilets, tshirts etc) we require confirmation by 18th October
we will update everyone after that date as to whether the run can go ahead
should we not be able to hold the event, options will be emailed to those who have already entered last year.

Thanks for your patience.